Welcome, Cardinal Stritch Students
Our hearts go out to the students, faculty, and staff at Cardinal Stritch University. All of us at Carthage are here to help Cardinal Stritch students explore their options to complete their degrees.
Are you a Cardinal Stritch student worried about your next step?
Carthage fully welcomes Cardinal Stritch students. Our new transfer policy makes it very easy for you to transfer to Carthage.
- Transfer your courses — all of them. All credits and credit hours will be accepted by Carthage so that you can stay on track to complete your degree on time.
- Maintain your financial aid. Carthage will work to create a financial aid package that is consistent with the aid you’re receiving at Cardinal Stritch, with the appropriate scholarship package for the duration of your uninterrupted studies.
- On-campus housing is available if you need it. On-campus housing is available for transfer students. For students who do not wish to live on campus, Carthage will waive the residency requirement for students who transfer from Cardinal Stritch, given these unique circumstances.
- Are you an international student? Contact International Student Coordinator Mallory Madson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 262-551-6267 for help through the transfer process.
- Ready to apply? Carthage will waive the $35 application fee. Use fee waiver code: STRITCH. In addition, Carthage will waive the $200 deposit for students who transfer from Cardinal Stritch. Apply now!
Talk to an Admissions Counselor
Cardinal Stritch students who are interested in learning more about Carthage can fill out the form below or reach out to John Frese, Director of Admissions and Financial Aid, at email@example.com. We are here to help you as you explore what’s next.