Fall 2022 returning and transfer Student Arrival Sept. 6-7
We’re excited to welcome our students to campus for the fall 2022 semester on Tuesday, Sept. 6 through Wednesday, Sept. 7. All students should be ready to present their digital check-in sticker and student ID as part of arrival.
Prior to arriving on campus, all students must upload their vaccination information no later than Thursday, Sept. 15. Returning students are encouraged to upload their booster information. Learn more about vaccination requirements
Early arrival for student-athletes and student staff
Students participating in fall sports or student employment will arrive on campus early in August and September. See the Early Student Arrival schedule
Returning residential students and transfer students
Returning residential students and transfer students will move in on Tuesday, Sept. 6. Transfer students will arrive on campus between 9 and 10 a.m., and residential students will arrive based on the last digit of their room number.
- 9-10 a.m. — Transfer students
- 10-11 a.m. — Rooms ending in 0 and 4 | Oaks ending in 0 and 4
- 11 a.m.-Noon — Rooms ending in 2 and 5 | Oaks ending in 1
- Noon-1 p.m. — Rooms ending in 1, 6, and 7 | Oaks ending in 2
- 1-2 p.m. — Rooms ending in 3, 8, and 9 | Oaks ending in 3
During arrival, students should enter campus at the north entrance (at the stoplight) and park in the North Lots. Student check-in/arrival will be held in the A. W. Clausen Center for World Business. We ask that parents and family members wait in their vehicles while students complete the check-in/arrival process.
After checking in, residential students will drive south on Campus Drive, where Public Safety will direct families to unloading spots. After unloading their vehicle, students will need to move their cars to their permitted lots and family members will need to move their cars to the South Lower Lot.
- Trailers and moving trucks are not allowed to park on Campus Drive.
- Please consider bringing a dolly, cart, or wagon to assist you in moving items in and out of the facilities. Carthage does not have these available.
- Campus Drive will be open to one-way, southbound traffic one hour prior to the start of arrival and one hour after arrival ends. See campus map
Returning commuter and off-campus students
Returning commuter and off-campus students will complete check-in/arrival from 9 to 11 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 7, on the third-floor lobby of Lentz Hall.
Students must have all their online check-in tasks completed prior to arrival. All check-in tasks must be completed online through the check-in tab in the My.Carthage portal by Monday, Aug. 1. Students who complete all check-in tasks will receive a virtual check-in sticker, which is required for arrival on campus. Read more about online check-in
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT:
Office of Residential Life, email@example.com, 262-551-6169