Personal connection is an enormous part of the Carthage experience right from the start. Schedule your in-person or virtual visit now. Questions? Contact Admissions at 800-351-4058 or email@example.com.
Schedule an Individual Visit
Select a day that’s convenient for you, and we can build a visit that meets your needs. Visits include a meeting with an admissions and financial aid representative. In-person visits also include a campus tour.
Virtual Individual Visit
Call 800-351-4058 to schedule a virtual individual visit.
Sign up for an Information Session
Sign up to attend an in-person or virtual information session. All sessions include a presentation about admissions, financial aid, and the Carthage curriculum.
In-person visits also include a campus tour.
Kenosha and Racine Night
- Exclusively for Kenosha and Racine County students
- Wednesday, Sept. 28, 6-8 p.m. Central Time
- Features an academic major fair and student panel
- Monday, Oct. 10, 9 a.m-2 p.m. Central Time
You Belong At Carthage: Multicultural Visit Program
- Saturday, Nov. 5, 9 a.m-Noon Central Time
School of Business and Economics Visit Day
- For students interested in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Management, and Marketing
- Friday, Nov. 11, 1:30-4:30 p.m. Central Time
Financing a College Education Webinar- Monday, Sept. 19, 7-8 p.m. Central Time
- Wednesday, Oct. 5, 7-8 p.m. Central Time
Career Planning - The Aspire Program Webinars- Topic and academic area of focus varies by date
- Monday, Nov. 14-Thursday, Nov. 17, evenings, 1-hour
Take a Virtual Campus Tour
Our interactive map lets you learn about our academic, athletic, and student life facilities. Click on any red map marker to see photos and hear from students.
All visitors starting classes at Carthage in fall 2023 or later
will receive a $1,000 per year Visit Grant
($4,000 over four years, one visit grant per student)
as part of their Carthage financial aid package for full time enrollment.
A virtual visit counts!
Plan Your Visit!
Carthage’s tranquil campus is an arboretum lush with stately oaks, a winding river, and breathtaking lake views. Yet just a free trolley ride away, you’ll find art galleries, cafes, shopping, and more in Kenosha, Wisconsin’s fourth-largest city. Learn more about our location