News & Events
- Top StoriesNew partnership with Slingshot will bring exciting benefits to Firebirds everywhere, including new spirit wear options and an equitable access program giving students an affordable, easy way to get all of their books and course materials.
- Top StoriesWe did it! We are thrilled to report that we surpassed our #FirebirdsGiveBack goal to raise $40,000 for Carthage students!
- Alumni News,Top StoriesCarthage added Brian Peccarelli ’81 and Cherie Matthaidess Robinson ’01 to its Board of Trustees, benefiting from their years of wisdom in senior corporate leadership.
- Innovation,Student Achievements,Top StoriesMore than a student organization, Velocity is a fully operational firm in which students work on projects for local and national companies.
- Stories of Impact,Top StoriesA Carthage family recently flew to New York to share their story on “The Drew Barrymore Show.”
- Academics,Research,Student Achievements,Top StoriesCarthage students have the rare opportunity to study gravitational waves under the tutelage of physics professor Jean Quashnock.
- Stories of ImpactThe History Department’s Ross Room is dedicated to the former Chair of Carthage’s History Department and popular history professor, Nelson Peter Ross.
Carthage In The News
- Student AchievementsDecember 1
CBS 58Antuan Nesbitt ’25 talks about his experience as a member of the Carthage men’s basketball team.Read “Carthage junior Nesbitt making the most of his opportunity”
- November 25
The Journal TimesChristopher Steenrod ’09 was selected as deputy district attorney for the Racine County District Attorney’s Office.Read “Christopher Steenrod ’09 appointed deputy district attorney”
- November 18
Kenosha NewsDue to scholarship funding from Tom and Jan Duncan, the first cohort of Carthage’s new Certified Nurse Aide program at Carthage will attend classes for free.Read “Donation to pay student costs for new Certified Nurse Aide program at Carthage College”
- Alumni NewsNovember 15
TMJ4 MilwaukeeCarthage graduate Brent Chapman ’01 recently developed an app that enables college athletes to profit from their name, image, and likeness.Read “Carthage grad develops groundbreaking NIL app for college athletes”