Gain experience this summer: Work for the Office of Marketing and Communications!
The Office of Marketing and Communications is hiring student employees for this summer and next fall. Strengthen your portfolio and share your love of Carthage with the world alongside its award-winning staff.
On-campus housing and a meal stipend will be provided. Learn more about the open positions below!
Digital Communications Intern
Join our web team! We’re seeking a student worker who will contribute to the Carthage website by:
- Writing student and alumni profiles to highlight experiences at Carthage
- Updating web pages across the www.carthage.edu website
- Writing content for web pages and web features
- Collaborating with other team members to tell the Carthage story through a variety of channels
- And more!
*Open to remote work for summer 2022. This position is flexible with your schedule.
Ready to apply? Email your resume and cover letter to Sam Ornig at email@example.com.
News Writing Intern
If you’re a student with a talent for writing and an affinity for all things Carthage, the Office of Marketing and Communications has a summer job that might be just right for you. We’re seeking writers who will contribute to the news and storytelling team by:
- Developing and writing news and feature articles for Carthage digital and print materials
- Compiling and organizing testimonials to be used in the College’s promotional materials
- Collaborating with other team members to tell the Carthage story through a variety of channels (video, social, events, etc.)
The best candidate will bring experience and comfort in short-form writing (public relations, journalism, or marketing) and a knack for peeling away layers of information to get to the juicy stuff.
To apply, email your cover letter and resume to Mike Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graphic Design Intern
The Office of Marketing and Communications is looking for student graphic designers for summer 2022 and fall 2022 school year.
Student designers will work on flyers, posters, brochures, create logos, web graphics, and other various projects. They will work directly with clients on these projects from start to finish.
Some experience with Adobe Creative Suite is preferred.
Please contact Steve Janiak at email@example.com for more information.
Sponsoring Department, Office, or Organization:
Office of Marketing and Communications