At At Glance
Chiropractors evaluate and treat patients’ neuromusculoskeletal system, which includes nerves, bones, muscles, ligaments, and tendons. Chiropractor duties involve healing the body and controlling pain without surgery or medication. Own your own practice or work in a clinical practice with other health sciences or fitness professionals. As a doctor of chiropractic, you can tailor your career to your interests and build a rewarding life on all levels.
4+3 Doctor of Chiropractic Program
Students who complete the program receive a Bachelor of Arts degree from Carthage and a Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Logan University.
Earn your Doctor of Chiropractic degree.
Receive a bachelor’s degree from Carthage and a Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Logan University in just seven years.
For students interested in a career in chiropractics, Carthage offers a dual-degree program with Logan University in Chesterfield, Missouri.
Students attend Carthage for their undergraduate degree, and upon successful completion of admission requirements for Logan University and Carthage’s degree requirements for graduate, apply for admission a year before the intended start term to the program in chiropractics at Logan University. Logan University is the final determinant of admission to the program.
- Minimum of 90 credit hours completed with a cumulative 3.0 GPA
- 24 out of 90 credit hours need to be in a life, physical, or movement science with half of the courses containing a lab component
- Meet with one of Carthage’s pre-health advisors to discuss interest in the program: Ashley Greenwood, email@example.com, or Mandy Long, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the application of intent (students will receive this after the pre-health advisor meeting).
- Meet with Logan University advisors (student will be assisted in this process by pre-health advisors).
Apply through Logan University’s admissions webpage one year before the intended start term (application cost is waived for Carthage applicants). Application materials include:
- Statement of motivation
- Letter of recommendation from a chiropractor
- Official transcripts from every institution where they have received credit
For more information, please contact: