How do I register for classes while abroad?

As soon as you receive the email notification from the Registrar’s Office that Advising is beginning, log in to the Registration module to review the course timetable for the following semester. Identify the courses and sections that you’d like to register for (you should contact your academic advisor for consultation on this — the sooner the better), and then send an email to the Registrar’s Office at, and to your academic advisor with the above information. There is no need to wait for your assigned registration window, in fact, the sooner you send your registration information, the sooner the registrar can register you for your classes (another one of the perks of studying abroad).

What about my housing situation?

If you didn’t take care of this before you left, and you intend to live in College housing (on or off campus), you should contact the Dean of Students Office at 262-551-5800 to make arrangements. You should also consult with your future roommates, so there are no misunderstandings.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact Erik Kulke,