News & Events
Recent News Stories
- Top StoriesRead “Destress Fest Dec. 7-9: Enjoy relaxing activities before finals”
Check out the campus-wide destress activities leading up to finals week to help you refocus your energy and mind.
- The Bridge: Campus NewsThis event includes lots of games and crafts for the kids as well as an interactive reading of the classic book: “The Polar Express.”Read “Bring your kids to Hedberg’s Holiday Family Night Dec. 5”
- The Bridge: News for StudentsRead “Volunteer at Hedberg’s Holiday Family Night Dec. 5”
Hedberg Library is looking for student groups to volunteer their time and creativity for a Christmas-themed family night.
- The Bridge: TechnologyIf you need technology, wifi, or library help, the Library and Information Services staff is available to assist you.Read “Do you need technology assistance? Contact Library and Information Services”
- The Bridge: TechnologyRead “Register your devices on the Carthage network”
Are you looking to get a new device or one that expired connected to the campus network? Use the device registration page to get it quickly registered and connected!
Join us for a family-friendly evening of holiday games, activities, and a reading of a Christmas classic!
Take a break from studying and stretch out on a yoga mat, rebalance on a balance ball, or jump on the exercise trampoline.