Tools & Resources
The Aspire Center provides action-oriented career development resources that enable you to accomplish your professional goals.
Handshake: Your Career Portal
Search and apply for part-time jobs, full-time jobs, internships, and volunteer opportunities. Discover and register for upcoming Aspire-related events hosted on- and off-campus.
Complete your Handshake profile
Read about the Top Three Must-Haves
Big Interview is an online software that can help you build each component of your resume.
- Learn the basic components of a resume in the Aspire Center resume guide.
- Look at resume examples by industries that align with your potential future job positions.
Learn and practice your interview skills, whether you’re interviewing for a job or graduate school.
Big Interview is an online platform that can guide you through interview preparation and mock interviews.
Connect with other Carthaginians across the globe for networking, mentorship, and professional development opportunities. Build your Carthage community through meaningful connections that will result in life-long professional relationships.
Educate yourself on the power of LinkedIn in your professional journey by learning how to create a profile, define your brand, and connect with industry leaders across the world.
- Learn how to create a profile headline using expert tips on what to include.
- Learn how to write a profile summary to help your profile stand out.
- Read about tips for how to take and choose a profile photograph.
- Showcase some of your professional work in the featured section.
- Endorsements can add validity by backing up your work experience.
- Read some tips from experts on how to network with others on LinkedIn.