News & Events
Recent News Stories
- Top StoriesFollowing a thrilling 2-0 victory today over King’s College in the NECC National Tournament semifinal round, the Carthage esports League of Legends B team advanced to tomorrow’s national championship match.Read “Carthage’s League of Legends team set to compete for national championship TODAY!”
- Top StoriesParents have been sending in messages of congratulations and encouragement (along with baby pics) to celebrate the Class of 2022.Read “All grown up! See baby pictures of the Class of 2022”
- The Bridge: KudosThe Intercollegiate Women’s Lacrosse Coaches Association (IWLCA) released their 2022 All-Region teams on Thursday.Read “Margaux Giacotto ’22 and Hanna Holloway ’22 picked to IWLCA Great Lakes All-Region Teams”
- Academics,Stories of Impact,Student AchievementsThis year, many students who were undecided in their college career paths reached a significant milestone — declaring a major.Read “Newly declared students celebrate next step in their academic journeys”
- The Aspire Center strongly encourages and supports students who pursue experiential learning opportunities to broaden their skillset, gain experience, and expand their network.Read “Funding available for unpaid/low-paying internships through The Aspire Center”
- Top StoriesSee the Commencement Weekend schedule, read about our speakers and honorees, and get more information you’ll need to prepare for this weekend.Read “It’s Commencement Weekend! Congratulations Class of 2022!”
- The Bridge: KudosWith all three Carthage Rocket League teams qualifying for the NECC National Tournament, the Firebirds made a deep run in the playoffs, reaching as far as the final four.Read “Rocket League puts up impressive showing in first national tournament appearance!”
- The Bridge: Campus NewsMay is Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month, a celebration of Asians and Pacific Islanders who live in the United States.Read “Celebrate Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month!”
- The Bridge: Campus News,Top StoriesThe Carthage community celebrated Carthage’s 175th birthday on Tuesday, May 10, at Kissing Rock. See photos on our Flickr account.Read “We celebrated Carthage’s 175th birthday on Tuesday — see photos!”
- The Bridge: KudosRead “Three Carthage Chinese majors won awards at WACLT Speech Contest”
On April 23, under the guidance and training of Professor Linfeng Li and Target Language Expert (TLE) Chih-Hsuan Tsao, two Carthage Chinese majors won awards in the annual Wisconsin Association of Chinese Language Teachers (WACLT) online Chinese speech competition.
- The Bridge: KudosRead “Environmental science students win award at Midwest SETAC Conference”
Bethany Frandle ’22 and Bella Serrano ’23 won an award for their poster presentation at the Midwest SETAC conference.
The Youth Chamber Program gives middle and high school students the opportunity to perform chamber music under the tutelage of various coaches, Carthage professors, and Carthage music students.
All visitors will receive a $500 per year Visit Grant as part of their Carthage financial aid package for full-time enrollment.
The trio consists of three graduate students in the Master of Music in Music Theatre Vocal Pedagogy program: Yu-Mei Chang (May) M.M. ’22, Yujie (Julie) Zhao M.M. ’22, and Fangyiduo Wang (Flower) M.M. ’22.