Every Carthage student is required to submit a senior thesis or capstone project to demonstrate their mastery of their chosen area of study. Here is a look at some of the original work that Carthage art students have created for this requirement.
Studio Art Senior Thesis Exhibitions
- Jacob Del Negro: “MACHINE MADE”
- Analisa Follensbee: “(I) Walk The Line”
- Emily Trecrioci: “Stacked”
- Miranda Gort: “The Junk Drawer”
- Clare McCauley: “How to Glaze Your Dragon”
- Katie Schram: “It’s All in Your Head”
- Paul Salsieder: “Meaningful Symbols in Meaningless Sequence”
- Victoria Preston: “Dot Dot Dot”
- Courteney Taylor: “Paper Doll”
Art Education / Student Teaching
Art Education students complete their student teaching at local school districts.